Day 3: Group Discussion, Beach/Hiking Day, and Food

Day 3 was our first group discussion outside the Army Museum, and those who had presented and lead the discussion did a wonderful job and had set the bar really high. There was very interesting information presented and the participation of the audience (us) was impressive by showing a lot of attention and participation. After the discussion, some of the students had gone to the beach and others had gone hiking. The hiking trip was fun from what I had heard from the others, and of course for those who had gone to the beach had a good time as well. While being at the beach, we had a short lunch break at Beach Walk Café. I had gotten a salmon sandwich on a baguette, a slice of banana bread, and coffee. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. I did not know what to expect exactly, but it was better than I thought it was going to be! After being at the beach for hours, some of us went shopping at the little vender shops in this one strip. There were many interesting things that were being sold. One had gotten a ring with turtles on it, one had gotten a few puka shell necklaces and a bag, someone else got an anklet. After shopping, four of us had walked to this very cool looking outside mall and had gone upstairs to the restaurant areas and had got dinner at Shorefyre. I had got the Shorefyre signature 50/50 loco moco and it was cooked perfectly. We all enjoyed our meals and had left satisfied. (Picture of my food below)

Salmon Sandwich
Banana Bread
Shorefyre signature 50/50 loco moco

This entry was posted in May Term 2019. Bookmark the permalink.