- To share a word of support for your classmates at this time, submit a post to your class newsletter by emailing your editor or if your class does not have an editor, send your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can provide support to the Titan Student Emergency Fund. This fund will provide relief to students with needs such as housing, travel, moving and storage, transportation and vehicle repair, and technology needs related to remote learning.
- If you have expertise or a career opportunity that you can share with students, please connect with a Hart Career Center staff member for a phone or video appointment through a Handshake account here. You can also post job and internship opportunities on the site. View FAQs here.
- University Archives & Special Collections wants to hear your experiences and reflections to keep a historical record of the impact of the pandemic on the Illinois Wesleyan community, you can learn more here.
- Assist the IWU Admissions team in student recruitment efforts. Our alumni are the best and most qualified to meet with prospective students to share your IWU experience. Sign up here: Titan Alumni Ambassadors.
- You can see more ideas here.
Thank-A-Giver Day (TAG Day) is Monday, February 10. This day provides the IWU campus community with the opportunity to thank donors who support Illinois Wesleyan. IWU celebrates each year in mid-February because it marks the symbolic point during the academic year – about 70% of the way through – when we rely on support from alumni and friends, our endowment, and external grants.
If you would like to be celebrated as a donor today, you can make a gift at iwu.edu/give.
Congratulations to Jessica Sarros ’06 and Arin Sarros for the arrival of their child, Benjamin Michael Sarros!
Lindsay Sicks ’06 and Scott Tuttle welcomed their child Benjamin Tuttle to the world on October 23rd, 2019. Congratulations to them!
Ryan Smith ’06 has been appointed Vice President of Product and Engineering by Grabango. Check out more here! Congrats to Ryan!
Lindsay (Hawley) Nathan ’06 and Derek Nathan welcomed new baby, Liam Raymond Nathan, on July 9, 2019!
Congratulations Lindsay and Derek!
Dr. Lindsay Sicks ’06 had the opportunity to work with fellow Titan Dr. Erick Henderson ’12 at the American Optometric Association annual meeting in St. Louis, MO. Both work with contact lens industry partners to teach practitioners across the country about specialty contact lens designs. They spent the day teaching optometrists and optometry students about scleral contact lens fitting!
Kelsey (Gerber) Layton and her husband, Marlon Layton, welcomed a baby girl, Katelyn Elizabeth on December 4th, 2018.
Congrats to the Layton family!
You did it, Titans! You were the key to our success. On April 11, 2,205 donors collectively raised $518,316. And thanks to the generosity of our pacesetter challenge donors, our grand total is $776,316 (and still counting!)
Check out the All In Happy Hours taking place around the country. Show your Titan pride by spreading the word about All In for Wesleyan to your personal networks via social media, calls, texts, emails, etc.
You’ll have a great time while encouraging others to make an additional gift on All In and share stories about how IWU Unlocked Opportunities for each of us. Visit our webpage for more information and registration.