Heather Olt ’96

Hello IWU!!!

Heather Olt, School of Theatres Arts class of ’96 here!  I am the co-producer/creator of a brand new, soon to be released comedic web-series called 2 Hopeful Spinsters along with my dear friend, Dellany Peace.  The series had its Hollywood Premiere on May 1st at the world famous Arclight Hollywood on Sunset Blvd.  Numerous IWU alums (including Christine Moore ’95) were in attendance along with several celebrities, including the one and only Michael Madsen, who also co-stars in the pilot!

My self-starter attitude began at Wesleyan when I co-produced a night of one-acts with a fellow SOTA student as well as a non-required senior recital.  Perseverance and a strong work ethic are skills IWU definitely helped me develop and I would love to pay it forward to my fellow Titans!I’ve also attached some photos of the IWU Alums in attendance but click HERE for the Wenn link to exclusive photos shot by Brian To Photography. Additionally, you can  CLICK HERE for our trailer  (with 32,500+ views!) and HERE for an impromptu “interview.”

05-heather-olt-christina-moore-200