Homecoming Weekend Coming up Soon!

There is less than a month until Homecoming Weekend! While counting down the days until we are back on campus, it might be fun to reminisce about the time we spent at IWU. I have fond memories of walking around campus and hanging out on the Quad on warm fall afternoons. Would you like to share a favorite IWU memory? Even if you can’t to make it to Bloomington for Homecoming Weekend, please feel free to share a memory or add a comment below.

If you are still deciding on which events to attend during Homecoming Weekend, the International RSO Fair is highly recommended. It will be on Saturday (10/14) at the Hansen Student Center, Center Court from 11 am – 1 pm. Come learn more about our multicultural registered student organizations (RSOs) and enjoy activities and musical performances. A light lunch will be provided, so please register either online or by phone by 10/8. For more details, visit the Homecoming Facebook page or the International RSO Fair Facebook event.

One thought on “Homecoming Weekend Coming up Soon!

1. My favorite memory during my stay at Illinois Wesleyan was my travel Seminar to Puerto Rico in ’72. As a Spanish foreign language and education major, I gained invaluable experience that gave me real-life application as I was a Spanish-Bilingual teacher for 38 years in the Chicago Public Schools. I not only learned about the culture, history, and customs of Puerto Rico, but made new friends. Understandably, my heart aches for the people of Puerto Rico and I hope and pray that relief comes to the people of that island soon.
    Cheryl L. Portwood-Peden Emery ’74