Class of 1975 Note from Debbie Burt- Frazier – It’s About Time!

Hey there, fellow Titan alumni, your newsletter editor, Debbie Burt-Frazier here. First, let me apologize for my lengthy absence, I moved to Dayton, Ohio in late December. I teach at two Historically Black Universities, Central State and Wilberforce. The Spring semester began in January and it has been a pleasant whirlwind of activity, ever since. Please, forgive me, for seeming to forget about you, but, I’mmmm back.

I hope you all participated in ‘The All In for Wesleyan,” giving event, last month. Congrats, on making it another super successful endeavor! If you weren’t able, you will get another chance next month to give before the IWU fiscal year ends. Check the TitanPride(website) for more information.

The Class of 2017 has exited Wesleyan, and gone forth to “do well and do good,” as beloved past President Minor Myers used to say. Old man Winter, finally, loosened his grip on us. Spring has sprung and summer is right around the corner. The first big holiday is upon us, Memorial Day. Please, remember our brave servicemen and women. Also, remember those loved ones who have gone on.

Lastly, it is not too early to think about Homecoming 2017, October 13 -15 weekend. It is my birthday weekend, I plan to be there! (God willing, and the creek don’t rise. As my Granny used to say.) This year marks the 25th anniversary of the Minority Alumni Network, (M.A.N.) that’s silver, baby! Planning is underway for a celebration, on Saturday, October 14th. You do not want to miss it!
Well, gotta go, Titans. I promise not to stay away so long. Thanks, take care! DRBF

2 thoughts on “Class of 1975 Note from Debbie Burt- Frazier – It’s About Time!

1. Hi Debbie,

Way to go, girl! Welcome back and congratulations on your move and new beginnings! I plan to attend the Minority Network Picnic. Hope to see you at homecoming, too !

Cheryl L.. Portwood-Peden Emery
    Class’ ’74

New Address & Phone:
    114 N. Rebecca St.
    Glenwood, IL 60425
    (708) 757-2774

2. Congrats Deb
    I am putting together a reunion for Iwu Iota Zeta chapter of
    Delta during the homecoming weekend. It will be 45 years
    not counting our Delta Psi years ☺️. I would appreciate your assistance
    In getting the word out.
    Thanks
    Amanda Toney Logan
    logan.amanda48@yahoo.vom