Homecoming 2015 -Titan Green Over Everything- 1975

Hey, 1975 Classmates!

Dr. Debbie Burt-Frazier here, and excited about being your new newsletter editor. Thanks, to our former editor, Dr. Bruce Storey who filled this post for many years. I attended Homecoming last month and had an absolute blast! It was our 40th reunion, classmates! My how time flies! I even managed to talk a couple of fellow alums to return with me, Jacelyn Chatman-Dale ’72 and Stephan Garnett ’75. We enjoyed the Alumni luncheon, we won the football game over North Park, and partied at Club Tommy’s. As an added honor, we got to meet IWU’s new president, Eric Jensen and his wife, Elizabeth, two awesome additions to Wesleyan. Sadly, we bid a fond farewell to President Dick Wilson and wife, Pat, who for 10 years provided excellent leadership to our Alma Mater Wesleyan.

Well. I could go on, but I must save some for my next post! Take care, Titans, and may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Dr. Debbie

This entry was posted in Homecoming by dburtfra. Bookmark the permalink.

About dburtfra

Hi, I'm the new editor for my class newsletter, 1975! I am currently Adjunct faculty at Moraine Valley Community College teaching English, in Palos Hillis, Illinois. I currently serve on IWU's Executive Alumni Board, a charter member of both IWU Council for Women and Minority Alumni Network.