casetas festivas

Durante los festivales unos barres construyen casetas temporarias de donde los pueden servir a más gente que normal.  Típicamente estas están cerca de los barres que les mantienen o en parques o plazas populares de la ciudad.  Charo me dijó que se puede aprender sobre las casetas que están abiertas por escuchar al radio.

15 thoughts on “casetas festivas”

1. I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours lately, but I
    by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It’s lovely value enough for me. In my view, if all website owners
    and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the internet will probably be a lot
    more useful than ever before.

2. whoah this blog is wonderful i like reading your posts. Keep up the good work!
    You recognize, a lot of persons are looking round
    for this information, you could help them greatly.

3. I’ve been surfing online greater than three hours today, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.

It’s lovely price enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you
    probably did, the web can be much more helpful than ever before.

4. Hello there I am so grateful I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyways I
    am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post
    and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
    to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and
    also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put
    in writing this website. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site
    now 😉