Week 6

After El Nido this was a pretty slow week. We got back on Monday night. Tuesday was back to a normal day of work and… while I was gone Ate Grace figured out why everyone’s PCRs weren’t amplifying. It was the nanopure water. Honestly, I am not sure how I missed this seeing it was really the only variable left. I used different water but it was all from the same source and was taken at the same time. Looking back in my notes it was pretty clear that was the only variable that hasn’t been truly isolated. Either way, we are luckily back on track in lab. Other than that there is not anything new that has been going on research wise.

The weekend was pretty calm too. Friday and Saturday were full of relaxing and getting some work done. Sunday we went to a mall in Calamba which was roughly a 30 minute long Jeepney ride. At the mall, we decided to watch Mission Impossible in the movie theater which we all enjoyed. We also went out to dinner and got some Korean BBQ. Other than that the week was pretty routine where I work go to work, head home, go to the gym, sleep, and repeat. I wish I had more to report on But there was nothing to thrilling.

Korean BBQ
Jeepney ride to Calamba