Trevor Seibring ’17 was promoted to commercial for the Bloomington-Normal area by Heartland Bank and Trust Company. Read more here.
Katie Caulfield ‘17 recently graduated from Midwestern University with her Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology. She is also working with Concord Therapy.
Wow! Congratulations, Katie!
Congratulations to Maddison Zimmer ’17 and Trevor Seibring ’17 on their recent wedding! They were married on 7/18/2020 at Calvary Methodist Church in Normal, IL and the reception was held at Reality on Monroe in Bloomington, IL. The couple visited the IWU campus to take pictures!
Soprano Megan Koch ’17, Lesley Resident Artist with the Fort Worth Opera, performed in a July 4th concert which is available for streaming online.
Nice! We hope you enjoyed yourself, Megan!
Andrew Kauerauf ’17 earned a master’s degree in Museology at the University of Washington in August 2019. His thesis was titled “Understanding Modern History Museum Smartphone Mobile Guides and Apps.”
Tess Johnson ’16 and John Fegan ’17 were married September 7th, 2019, at Evelyn Chapel. Their Reception was held in the memorial Center. Congrats!
Lindsay Bullington ‘17 recognizes similarities between working in the medical field and being an athlete. As Lindsay and her fellow healthcare providers battle the coronavirus pandemic, she remembers experiences she had as an athlete on the IWU Volleyball team. Click here to read more.
Thank you for all the that you are doing during this time, Lindsay!
- To share a word of support for your classmates at this time, submit a post to your class newsletter by emailing your editor or if your class does not have an editor, send your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can provide support to the Titan Student Emergency Fund. This fund will provide relief to students with needs such as housing, travel, moving and storage, transportation and vehicle repair, and technology needs related to remote learning.
- If you have expertise or a career opportunity that you can share with students, please connect with a Hart Career Center staff member for a phone or video appointment through a Handshake account here. You can also post job and internship opportunities on the site. View FAQs here.
- University Archives & Special Collections wants to hear your experiences and reflections to keep a historical record of the impact of the pandemic on the Illinois Wesleyan community, you can learn more here.
- Assist the IWU Admissions team in student recruitment efforts. Our alumni are the best and most qualified to meet with prospective students to share your IWU experience. Sign up here: Titan Alumni Ambassadors.
- You can see more ideas here.
Thank you to Cameron McKee ’17, who volunteered to eat lunch and talk with students during the Psychology and Sociology Luncheon on 2/12/20, concerning her MS in Environmental Psychology and her experience as a Strategy and Change Analyst for CannonDesign.
Kenny Tran ’17 made his debut with Alliance Theatre as Oliver in the new musical Maybe Happy Ending. Click here to read more about his debut in the musical.