- To share a word of support for your classmates at this time, submit a post to your class newsletter by emailing your editor or if your class does not have an editor, send your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can provide support to the Titan Student Emergency Fund. This fund will provide relief to students with needs such as housing, travel, moving and storage, transportation and vehicle repair, and technology needs related to remote learning.
- If you have expertise or a career opportunity that you can share with students, please connect with a Hart Career Center staff member for a phone or video appointment through a Handshake account here. You can also post job and internship opportunities on the site. View FAQs here.
- University Archives & Special Collections wants to hear your experiences and reflections to keep a historical record of the impact of the pandemic on the Illinois Wesleyan community, you can learn more here.
- Assist the IWU Admissions team in student recruitment efforts. Our alumni are the best and most qualified to meet with prospective students to share your IWU experience. Sign up here: Titan Alumni Ambassadors.
- You can see more ideas here.
Michael Sloboda ’12 and Jennifer Sloboda ’14 welcomed their child Grace Rose Slobada on January 30, 2020. Congratulations to them!
In September 2019, Will Jenkins ’12 spoke to Fred Hoyt’s Marketing 339 class about his experience in sales.
Thank you for visiting campus and speaking with current students, Will!
Thank-A-Giver Day (TAG Day) is Monday, February 10. This day provides the IWU campus community with the opportunity to thank donors who support Illinois Wesleyan. IWU celebrates each year in mid-February because it marks the symbolic point during the academic year – about 70% of the way through – when we rely on support from alumni and friends, our endowment, and external grants.
If you would like to be celebrated as a donor today, you can make a gift at iwu.edu/give.
Thank you to EJ Schiller ’12 for participating in the Hart Career Center luncheon with students on November 13th, which included alumni of finance, accounting, business, and computer science backgrounds. EJ is a Commercial Banker with J.P. Morgan’s Technology & Disruptive Commerce group based out of Chicago.
Tracy Lytwyn ’12 has accepted an account supervisor role in Chicago with Spectrum Science, a leading health and science public relations agency.
Brian and Krista Piotrowski welcomed their son, Benjamin Joseph Piotrowski, on April 2, 2019.
Congratulations on your Tiny Titan, Brian and Krista!
Ian Coulter-Buford ’12 has a burgeoning career as a recording artist, actor and choreographer. You can read more about Ian in this recent blog post from The Ensemblist.