- To share a word of support for your classmates at this time, submit a post to your class newsletter by emailing your editor or if your class does not have an editor, send your post to email@example.com.
- You can provide support to the Titan Student Emergency Fund. This fund will provide relief to students with needs such as housing, travel, moving and storage, transportation and vehicle repair, and technology needs related to remote learning.
- If you have expertise or a career opportunity that you can share with students, please connect with a Hart Career Center staff member for a phone or video appointment through a Handshake account here. You can also post job and internship opportunities on the site. View FAQs here.
- University Archives & Special Collections wants to hear your experiences and reflections to keep a historical record of the impact of the pandemic on the Illinois Wesleyan community, you can learn more here.
- Assist the IWU Admissions team in student recruitment efforts. Our alumni are the best and most qualified to meet with prospective students to share your IWU experience. Sign up here: Titan Alumni Ambassadors.
- You can see more ideas here.
Thank you to Samantha Robinson Sherrod ’01, who volunteered to eat lunch and talk with students during the Psychology and Sociology Luncheon on 2/12/20, concerning her expereience as the Grants Manager at the Mars Wrigley Foundation and expereince in urban planning.
Scott Moreau ’01 returned as Johnny Cash in Late and Alone: An Intimate Portrait Of Johnny Cash at Sandhills College. The production, created by Scott, has performed in various cities across the country for the last ten years to sold-out audiences. Read more about his performance here.
Thank-A-Giver Day (TAG Day) is Monday, February 10. This day provides the IWU campus community with the opportunity to thank donors who support Illinois Wesleyan. IWU celebrates each year in mid-February because it marks the symbolic point during the academic year – about 70% of the way through – when we rely on support from alumni and friends, our endowment, and external grants.
If you would like to be celebrated as a donor today, you can make a gift at iwu.edu/give.
The IWU campus extends it’s thanks to Annaliese Gentry ’01 for volunteering at the Hart Career Center Professional Etiquette Dinner, Tuesday, March 21st.
The IWU campus extends it’s thanks to Esteban Lizano ’01 for volunteering at the Hart Career Center Professional Etiquette Dinner, Tuesday, March 21st.
Thank you very much to David Rasho ’01 for speaking to Fred Hoyt’s Marketing 339 class last September!
Congratulations to Erik Hjerpe ’01, who accepted a new role with his employer, TreeHouse Foods, as Senior Director of Information Technology and Principal Digital Architect.
Thank you to Christine Dieker ’01 for participating in the Hart Career Center luncheon with students on November 13th, which included alumni of finance, accounting, business, and computer science backgrounds.
Illinois Wesleyan University Homecoming
October 4-6, 2019
We are looking forward to another great Homecoming this fall! Your story started here, and Illinois Wesleyan University helped guide your path to where you are today.
This is cause for celebration! Come back to campus on October 4-6 to celebrate, reminisce, and revisit your story.