- To share a word of support for your classmates at this time, submit a post to your class newsletter by emailing your editor or if your class does not have an editor, send your post to email@example.com.
- You can provide support to the Titan Student Emergency Fund. This fund will provide relief to students with needs such as housing, travel, moving and storage, transportation and vehicle repair, and technology needs related to remote learning.
- If you have expertise or a career opportunity that you can share with students, please connect with a Hart Career Center staff member for a phone or video appointment through a Handshake account here. You can also post job and internship opportunities on the site. View FAQs here.
- University Archives & Special Collections wants to hear your experiences and reflections to keep a historical record of the impact of the pandemic on the Illinois Wesleyan community, you can learn more here.
- Assist the IWU Admissions team in student recruitment efforts. Our alumni are the best and most qualified to meet with prospective students to share your IWU experience. Sign up here: Titan Alumni Ambassadors.
- You can see more ideas here.
Thank you very much to Jaynanne Calaway-Habeck ’99, who virtually presented on 2/28 in the Hart Career Center about Jaynanne’s experience as former Vice President of People Ops for Panera Bread, focusing on Human Resources. She also gave her advice on how to stand out when applying for opportunities from her many years of experience in hiring, and answered any questions students ahd about human resources, leadership development, corporate culture, and more.
Congratulations to Amanda Hjerpe ’99, who recently got a new job as a Foundation Liaison at DuPage County Animal Services in Wheaton, Illinois.
Heartland Bank and Trust Company has promoted Chad Beaty ’99 to to senior vice president, commercial lending, and senior lender for the Bloomington area. Click here to read more about his accomplishment.
Thank-A-Giver Day (TAG Day) is Monday, February 10. This day provides the IWU campus community with the opportunity to thank donors who support Illinois Wesleyan. IWU celebrates each year in mid-February because it marks the symbolic point during the academic year – about 70% of the way through – when we rely on support from alumni and friends, our endowment, and external grants.
If you would like to be celebrated as a donor today, you can make a gift at iwu.edu/give.
The IWU campus extends it’s thanks to Karen Bellis ’99 for volunteering at the Hart Career Center Professional Etiquette Dinner, Tuesday, March 21st.
Lisa (Leali) Cerauli ’99 was named the new superintendent at Lake Bluff Elementary School District 65. Click here to read more about Lisa’s new position.
A celebration of life will be held on January 3, 2020 from 7:30 – 10:30 p.m at 1344 N. Milwaukee (3rd Floor), Chicago, IL 60622. Jason’s full obituary can be found here. Photos or memories can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to Amanda Hjerpe ’99 on being elected as Library Trustee for the Winfield Public Library District in Winfield, IL!
Illinois Wesleyan University Homecoming
October 4-6, 2019
We are looking forward to another great Homecoming this fall! Your story started here, and Illinois Wesleyan University helped guide your path to where you are today.
This is cause for celebration! Come back to campus on October 4-6 to celebrate, reminisce, and revisit your story.