Kathy (Blattner) Solodar ’89

Kathy would like to share some news!

Hi.  This summer our family traveled from St. Louis to Colorado.  We took some pictures with our IWU friends and family while we were there.  I wanted to share them with you.

Lisa Subar Fetters '90 and Kathy Blattner Solodar ' 89 in Rocky Mountain National Park.  Lisa and I were best friends and  Elementary Ed majors and in the AOII house.

Lisa Subar Fetters ’90 and Kathy Blattner Solodar ‘ 89 in Rocky Mountain National Park. Lisa and I were best friends and Elementary Ed majors and in the AOII house.

John Solodar '91, Kathy Blattner Solodar '89 and Lisa Subar Fetters '90 with our IWU banner in front of the Rocky Mountain National Park sign.

John Solodar ’91, Kathy Blattner Solodar ’89 and Lisa Subar Fetters ’90 with our IWU banner in front of the Rocky Mountain National Park sign.

Family gathering in Breckenridge, CO.  Three alumni, 1 current student and 1 future student!

Family gathering in Breckenridge, CO. Three alumni, 1 current student and 1 future student!

We are looking forward to being back on campus for family weekend and for Homecoming.
And I have another fun story to share with you….One of my best friends in the AOII house was Amy Gearhart.  She was also my “pledge mom.”  Last year Amy’s daughter Hannah came to visit Wesleyan, and my daughter Kristin showed her around the Theatre department.  Hannah chose Wesleyan as her school, and now she is in this year’s freshman class.  And my daughter Kristin ’17 might end up being her “big sis” in the Theatre Department.  Small World!!!   :o)