Sharon (Linton) Fricke ’60

As befits a lit major I continue to read a lot. I also am passionate about dog rescue and training. I train therapy dogs and have two greyhounds who are certified therapy dogs. I also evaluate therapy dogs. I live in Mexico most winters and Topeka Kansas the rest of the time. I would love to hear from Wesleyan friends.
-Sharon Linton Fricke ’60

Sharon Fricke '60 with Azul

This is a photo of my greyhound Azul who is a certified therapy dog. We visit many places and are best friends.

6 thoughts on “Sharon (Linton) Fricke ’60

1. What fun & also useful, Sharon!
    I’m 11 yrs in Door Co., WI., playing piano for most UU services on Sun. a.m.,s & volunteer visiting hospice clients, docenting a good art gallery in Sturgeon Bay, ETC!
    My only da. has 2 little girls in Clarendon Hills, IL.
    Also take classes locally & enjoy ALL seasons, tho recently also had a Mex. vacation with gfd. here!
    All best,
    Gerri Wenger Friedberg

2. Sharon it was so good to see your photo and get an idea of something you do. I would love to be able to correspond with you and sort of catch up

• Hi Judy. Alice told me she had seen you at Homecoming. Wish I could have gone too. I am retired from nursing and busier than I was when I was working I think. I have 6 Peruvian Horses that keep me busy. 4 grandchildren ages 25, 24, 21 and 16. Two out of college and 1 in college. The highschooler keeps us busy as they live close by.
        Would love to hear more from you.
        SJ

3. I live in Little Rock AR and could come say HI this summer. I have 2 dogs but they are not as talented as your dogs. I am passionate about quilting. I would love to stay in contact. I was Judy Stanley in school.

4. Great! I also have a registered therapy dog (Aussie) and we work on the east side of Kansas city. You may be a member of the KC Pet Partners. The rewards greatly exceed the effort. (Can’t attache the dogs picture) Randy Dewar and Scout