Spring Break is almost upon us! And you know what that means: 1/2 way through the semester, graduation will soon be here (shhh…don’t tell the seniors!), and it’s time for some of us to get a taste of what winter would be like if we didn’t live in the Midwest.
So where are you going? Tell me about your plans. Whether you’re going to Florida, California, on a cruise (how fun would that be?), or just heading home to spend time with your family and friends, I want to hear about it! I’m going to be sticking around campus, because everyday’s a vacation for me, as long as I’m at IWU.
Here are some of my annual rules and suggestions to have an awesome Spring Break:
- Stay safe! SafeSpringBreak.org has a ton of good advice on both the trip to your vacation spot as well as how to stay safe once you get there!
- Send me pictures! I love seeing where all of our titans go. I might even feature you on my Facebook and Twitter profiles if you send me a good enough picture! Just tag me in them on Facebook or Twitter.
- Relax! We all work really hard during the semesters here, so you’ve earned the right to relax a little bit. Here are some tips!
- Consider Alternative Spring Break next year! ASB is a great way to escape the stresses of school while also helping out a family/community in need. Read what the ASB-ers did last year during their break!
- Enjoy yourself! Not everyone is hopping on a plane or gearing up for a sick road trip, so regardless of your plans, just make sure you enjoy your time off, whether you’re on a vacation or a stay-cation!
Have a great break, everyone!