What are your Spring Break plans?

Spring Break is almost upon us! And you know what that means: 1/2 way through the semester, graduation will soon be here (shhh…don’t tell the seniors!), and it’s time for some of us to get a taste of what winter would be like if we didn’t live in the Midwest.

So where are you going? Tell me about your plans. Whether you’re going to Florida, ¬†California, on a cruise (how fun would that be?), or just heading home to spend time with your family and friends, I want to hear about it! I’m going to be sticking around campus, because everyday’s a vacation for me, as long as I’m at IWU.

Here are some of my annual rules and suggestions to have an awesome Spring Break:

1. Stay safe! SafeSpringBreak.org has a ton of good advice on both the trip to your vacation spot as well as how to stay safe once you get there!
  2. Send me pictures! I love seeing where all of our titans go. I might even feature you on my Facebook and Twitter profiles if you send me a good enough picture! Just tag me in them on Facebook or Twitter.
  3. Relax! We all work really hard during the semesters here, so you’ve earned the right to relax a little bit. ¬†Here are some tips!
  4. Consider Alternative Spring Break next year! ASB is a great way to escape the stresses of school while also helping out a family/community in need. Read what the ASB-ers did last year during their break!
  5. Enjoy yourself! Not everyone is hopping on a plane or gearing up for a sick road trip, so regardless of your plans, just make sure you enjoy your time off, whether you’re on a vacation or a stay-cation!

Have a great break, everyone!