Rehearsals

Hello Titan Band,
Thank you all for being so flexible and understanding at the first rehearsal.

After considering more guidelines and studies for wind instruments we will change how we will run rehearsals.

The band will be divided in half except for the trumpets and percussion. If you are comfortable, I would like both sections to rehearse the full hour (with both bands). We really need both sections for both bands.

Both bands will rehearse for 30 minutes.

I would like to start 10 minutes early (5:50pm), that would allow 10 minutes to air out the tent as we switch bands. Please let me know if you are unable to meet at 5:50.

This Wednesday,  Band A will go from 5:50 to 6:20 and Band B will go from 6:30-7:00.

I plan to rotate times so we will alternate each week.

We have ordered bell covers for everyone except flutes. I should have the covers at Wednesday’s rehearsal. If you receive yours before Wednesday, please bring them to our rehearsal. Until further notice, have your bell covers at every rehearsal.

By going with a smaller groups and adding bell coverings along with the other measures put in place, that will help minimize any unnecessary exposure to each other.

If you need music, please contact Ryan Mack. He will make sure you have music for the rehearsal.

Again thank you for you patience and understanding.

I must have everyone email me at risinger@iwu.edu ,  that they received this email and will be ready to rehearse at either 5:50 or 6:30 depending on your band call time.

Thanks
Ed Risinger