Welcome

Friends:

First and foremost, welcome. After over a year of hard work by faculty, administrators, and students alike, the IWU Peace Garden will finally become reality this coming Tuesday, April 17 at 5pm. I invite everyone to join us as we celebrate this exciting moment in Illinois Wesleyan history.

This blog will serve as a location for individuals to receive information regarding the IWU Peace Garden. As we move on with our first year, I encourage everyone to use this page for sharing their garden related ideas and experiences.

Again, I hope to see you all on Tuesday. If you have any questions regarding the ceremony or the garden project in general, feel free to contact myself and Danny Kenny at iwupeacegarden@iwu.edu.

Best,

Ryan Dyar

2 thoughts on “Welcome

1. Nice post. Ӏ learn ѕomething new and challenging on websites
    I stumblеuρon eνeryday. It will always be еxciting to гead contеnt frоm otheг authoгs and uѕe ѕomеthing from other web sites.

2. Heya! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does running a well-established blog such as yours require
    a large amount of work? I am completely new to
    operating a blog however I do write in my journal everyday.

I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!