Natalie Witter ’15

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major: Economics and Business Administration

Current Address: Okemos, Michigan

How were you engaged with ARC? Not just the seminar/internship/fellowship but describe the type of project.

CPP Program Summer 2013. Interned in Purchasing Department at State Farm and did a lot of market research and presenting said research. My non-profit was Marcfirst where I helped plan the summer program for high school clients.

Where are you now?

Law School at Michigan State University College Of Law.

Where did ARC take you professionally? Are you doing work that connects back to ARC in some way?

I have not started my professional career yet, but yes, ARC will connect to my work in some way!

Where did ARC take you personally? Are you engaged in community work that is ARC-like?

Yes, I continue to volunteer actively in my community at non-profits.

Did ARC teach you what we were supposed to teach you? Did we teach you anything that was a surprise or outside of the learning objectives?

Yes, ARC taught me what it was supposed to. I learned a lot about community development, and it has inspired me to continue to include ARC’s goals in my personal and professional goals.

Share a great memory about ARC/IWU.

Touring the West Side of Bloomington was really neat. It was cool to see the porch revitalization project and the Peace Garden. They were ideas that really helped, and it was cool to be able to see it happening.

Read more alumni stories by exploring the Alumni map!