Thank a Giver Day

The Office of Alumni Relations invites you to join in their Thank a Giver Day on Monday, February iwu heart17th!
As you may or may not know, tuition only covers 70% of IWU’s operating expenses.  On February 17th, we will be 70% through the school year.  On this date we celebrate Thank a Giver Day (TAG Day) and take time to thank alumni, parents, and friends for their generous donations that help cover the remaining 30% of the school year.  Help us by staffing tables on TAG Day, as we ask the campus community to help us “Thank A Giver” by personalizing a postcard (or 3!).
To sign up to volunteer, click the link below:
Please contact Sherry McClarty at with any questions!