Marjorie Miller: CPP Program ’13

State Farm: I worked in the Customer Care Center alongside analysts in the administration department. I assisted in the completion of various reports and executive summaries involving employee attrition, call volume in the CCC, and EOM. marjoriemillee

Community: My Community Partner was the Bloomington-Normal YMCA. I created a member survey that will be used to give Y members a chance to share their ideas and opinions about the Y and allow the Y to make changes so that it can better serve its members and the community. I also worked on marketing materials including press releases, blog posts, flyers, and member appreciation events.

Grant Summary: I wrote my grant to support the New Generation Youth Soccer Organization, which is a collaboration among the YMCA, Western Avenue Community Center, and West Bloomington Revitalization Project. If received, the grant money will be used to build a shed to store the materials for this rapidly growing program that provides at-risk youth a chance to play soccer free of charge. The building project will be in collaboration with the IWU Greek community.

Message from Marjorie-  “I knew I wanted to be in this program since I visited IWU for the first time over four years ago. Thank you, ARC and State Farm for making this a reality.”